Duration of the project
01.07.2015. - 15.12.2015.
Countries and institutions involved in the project
Aim of the project
- scintific conference on optical and wireless communications in the Baltic States;
- new publications on wireless and optical communications;
- Information Communication Technology (ICT) knowledge transfer between the Baltic and the German authorities;
- Co-operation between the German and Baltic institutions;
Main activities of the project
- Call for papers (advertising campaign).
- Review of submitted papers.
- Preparation of conference booklet.
- Conference event organization.
- 05.11.2015 9:00-17:00 First day of the conference.
- 05.11.2015 19:00 Social event.
- 06.11.2015 9:00-17:00 Second day of the conference.
- Book with extended papers publishing
Target group and number of persons involved
The conference was attended by participants from higher education institutions, research organizations. It was received 84 papers, of which 54 were accepted. Conference was attended by 41 authors of the article and about 20 listeners without publications. Thus, the Conference has served about 60 visitors, 44 presentations and 44 publications.
13 scientific papers of extended and improved versions were published in the book „The 1st IEEE International Conference on Advances in Wireless and Optical Communications in 2015“.
Conference sections were opened with special presentations from Andreas Ahrens, Jurgis Porins, Elmar Becker, Gintautas Daunys, Mart Min.