Duration of the project
01.07.2014. - 15.12.2014.
Countries and institutions involved in the project
Aim of the project
Elaboration of the methodological framework for evaluation of community capacities in urban regeneration planning processes, based on the applied research experience of the TU Dortmund and finally to apply the acquired knowledge in Latvia and Germany.
Main activities of the project
- Prepatory stage – collection of existing research and data, involvement of target groups. During the project preparation period a special target groups involvement concept has been elaborated.
- Elaboration of the methodological frame work.
- Urban analyses – intensive field research in a format of „urban laboratories“.
- Dissemination of the project results.
- Elaboration of the framework for further co-operation.
Target group and number of persons involved
During project working time reached target groups:
- All research groups of the partner universities.
- Research and target areas – Politicians and experts of the cities Talsi, Latvia and Kamen, Germany.
- Participants of all events and seminars – Politicians, experts, administrative civil servants, scientists and reserachers, students, NGOs and other society actors.
- Groups follwing the offered information and PR.
A total amount of more than 200 persons, including all target groups has been reached.