The Baltic-German University Liaison Office
The Baltic-German University Liaison Office is an international organization with the aim of facilitating scientific cooperation and the academic exchange between Germany and the Baltic States.
- 2 projects in Mathematics and Natural Sciences;
- 1 project in Linguistics and Cultural Sciences;
- 1 project in Veterinary Medicine, Agricultural Sciences, Forest and Food Sciences, Ecology;
- 1 project in Human Medicine;
- 3 Interdisciplinary projects.
Project competition 2022
In total 8 projects in the following disciplines were submitted and approved:
Applicants will be informed in writing about the commission’s decision soon.