Duration of the project
01.02.2020. - 30.12.2020.
Countries and institutions involved in the project
Landshut University of Applied Sciences
Asoc. prof. Dr. Daiva Labanauskaite
Achieved aim of the project
A short-term program for young academics and professionals helping to strengthen their skills is developed.
Main activities and venues
- Analysis of the digitalization strategies in the Baltic countries and Germany. Define the actual status of the transformation process in private and public sector.
- Research and analysis the required competencies for future working conditions.
- Enhance existing and develop new learning methods to achieve expected competences.
- Develop a bilateral short-term study program for young academics and professionals.
- Organize a public conference to increase the attention on challenges in futures working conditions including external key speakers.
The materials published as part of the program can be found here and here
Direct and indirect target groups
Direct: Teaching staff at Klaipeda University and University of Applied Sciences Landshut, postgraduate students; leaders of private companies and public institutions (42 persons).
Indirect: Public, Higher Education institutes in Baltic Countries and in Germany, Students (248 persons).