Documents to be submitted
- The project proposal consists of a project application, a financial plan and a cooperation confirmation from the German partner(s).
- For the application only the document forms prepared by the Baltic-German University Liaison Office must be used.
- The project application and the financial plan have to be submitted in German or in English. Please use the blank “Project application form 2021 in German” or “Project application form 2021 in English”.
- Please read the project guidelines 2021 carefully before filling out the application form.
- The project application form and the financial plan must be signed by the project manager.
- Cooperation confirmation from the German partner(s) must be written on a form from the partner university. The cooperation confirmation must be signed by the German partner. Initially cooperation confirmation may be without original signature of the German partner. If the project will be confirmed, the cooperation confirmation must be handed in with the original signature of the German partner.
- All required documents have to be submitted, at the latest, until the end of the deadline for applications in the project application portal until 11:59 PM (time zone of the Baltic States).
- Incomplete applications will not be evaluated.