Duration of the project
01.06.2020. - 15.12.2020.
Countries and institutions involved in the project
Assoc. Prof. Ramune Griksiene
The strengthened cooperation and shared knowledge between project partners laid a strong foundation for future international collaboration in the field of emotion research and psychoneuroendocrinology.
The study for emotion perception and regulation was designed and is performed in Vilnius University.
The project events were organized: the starting meeting, the webinar „From emotion perception to emotion regulation: workshop on socio-emotional functioning“, presentations in the Conference of Lithuanian Neurosciences Association.
Main activities and venues
- 22 – 23 June 2020. Project start meeting, was organized in Vilnius University, Life Sciences Center and online.
- July – August 2020. The study „Emotion perception and regulation study“ was designed and prepared.
- September – December 2020. The study is performed at Vilnius University.
- 5th November 2020. Webinar „From emotion perception to emotion regulation: workshop on socio-emotional functioning“, was organized online.
- 6th November 2020. The session dedicated to emotions, sex and sex hormones within virtual Conference of the Lithuanian Neuroscience Association. Oral presentations: Prof. Birgit Derntl (University of Tübingen), Andero Uusberg (University of Tartu), Rasa Monciunskaite (Vilnius University).
Direct and indirect target groups
Direct: Members (PhD and bachelor students) of Dr. Ramune Griksiene group (5), Prof. Birgit Derntl group (3) and Project participants from University of Tartu Institute of Psychology (2 researchers).
- Workshop participants students from Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine (32 participants from 9 institutions).
- Online open event participants (230 participants).
Participants of the 12th Conference of the Lithuanian Neuroscience Association, 6th November, 2020, Vilnius, Lithuania (180 participants).