Duration of the project
08.02.2017. - 22.03.2017.
Countries and institutions involved in the project
Aim of the project
The aim of the workshop is to raise the awareness of the ethical requirements and principles of research ethics, provide an overview of the Codes of Good Conduct for Research Integrity and develop the students’ skills in application of the ethical principles argumentation skills and ability to discuss and solve ethical dilemmas
Main activities of the project
The project will consist of 3 modules
1) Before the project period: preparation in Konstanz (October 2016) and Tartu (January 2017).
2) Konstanz-Tartu joint workshop in Tartu on the 9th of February 2017
3) International conference “Researching with Integrity” at the University of Tartu, Estonia on the 10th of February 2017, Main Hall (Aula) of the University and following group discussions.
Target group and number of persons involved
1) Workshop – 24 participants
2) Conference – 100 participants
Indirect (Public not directly involved in the project activities): 3 graduate schools in Konstanz and 5 graduate schools in Tartu. In the broader sense both universities will be targeted as the course in Tartu is a pilot for starting to teach regular courses in research ethics in both universities.