Duration of the project
01.07.2016. - 31.10.2016.
Countries and institutions involved in the project
Aim of the project
The main aim of this Symposium was to promote cooperation and communication between researchers and research fields, as well as an exchange of information on the state-of-the-art of research and equipment in various topics of vision science.
Main activities of the project
- Preparation for the conference – abstract review, technical preparation, website and videoconference preparation etc.
- Opened lecture in doctoral school.
- International symposium on visual physiology, environment, and perception with lectures covering various topics, poster presentations, and discussions.
- Peer review of manuscripts and preparation for publication.
The venue of activities: Academic Center for Natural Sciences, Univeristy of Latvia, Jelgavas Street 1, Riga, LV-1004, Latvia
Target group and number of persons involved
Students including PhD students, researchers, optometrists, ophthalmologists:
- 60 participants at the doctoral school,
- 167 participants at the Symposium venue,
5 participants taking part via videoconference.