Duration of the project
20.07.2021. - 21.11.2021.
Countries and institutions involved in the project
Prof. Dr. Giedrė Kvieskienė
Prepared the edited collection of articles: Social-Emotional Education Prototype Modelling in On-line Learning COVID-19 Environment (SEEP) for NEET (In print) 222 p.
Main activities and venues
Organize two focus group discussion involved external experts:
- Round table discussion in International Conference. Social-emotional Prototype Modelling: remote knowledge in COVID-19 Environment. In: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHqp-e3OGvo&t=2668s
- Round table discussion with international experts: Social-emotional Prototype Modelling: distant learning in COVID-19 Environment: NEET Cases. More In: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGc9Y2tveHA&t=18672s
- SEEP delivered in 3 International Conference on Modern Research in Education, Teaching and Learning: Social-emotional Prototype Conceptualization: NEET Approach. Dublin, Ireland. 2021. 08. 21-22
- Questionnaire: 602 and interview: 240
- Prepare Edited Collection of Articles: “Modeling Prototypes of Social-Emotional Education in an Online Learning Environment (SEEP)”. 222 p.
Direct and indirect target group
Direct: 25; Number of people: 76
Indirect (Participants on Youtube): 725