Duration of the project
01.07.2014. - 15.12.2014.
Countries and institutions involved in the project
Aim of the project
To get the information and experience about evaluation of geodetic instruments calibration polygon elements and ground pylon and mark possible deformation to its stability and recording of movement functions.
Main activities of the project
1. Collecting the information and making discussions about deformations of element making geodetic polygon and its recording possibilities;
2. Seminar in Engure municipality (5th September, 2014);
3. Visit of Exhibition – Congress INTERGEO, Germany, Berlin (7th-9th October, 2014);
4. Scientific seminar about the deformations of element making geodetic polygon and its recording possibilities, Germany, Berlin (8th October, 2014);
5. Guestlectures of professor Reiner Jäger in Latvia University of Agriculture (11th – 12th of November, 2014);
6. Latvian and German researchers visit to the Engure municipality – possible place for calibration polygon, conference with the head and specialists from Engure Municipality (13th November, 2014);
7. Making common scientific publications:
• Confirmed 2 publications in scientific article „Civil Engineering`15”;
• Confirmed 3 publications in scientific article „Engineering for Rural Development 2015;
8. Seminar about project results, Latvia University of Agriculture, (5th of December, 2014).
Target group and number of persons involved
Students and professors form Latvia University of Agriculture, Faculty of Rural Engineering, 50 persons;
The Head and specialists of Engure Municipality and native inhabitant, 15 persons;
Professors from Hochschule Karlsruhe Technik und Wirtschaft, University of Applied Sciences and participants of the exhibition INTERGEO, 15 persons;
Specialists from branch geodesy, 10 persons.