Duration of the project
01.02.2020. - 30.12.2020.
Countries and institutions involved in the project
Asoc. prof. Dr. Daiva Labanauskaite
Achieved aim of the project
A short-term program for young academics and professionals helping to strengthen their skills is developed.
Main activities and venues
- Analysis of the digitalization strategies in the Baltic countries and Germany. Define the actual status of the transformation process in private and public sector.
- Research and analysis the required competencies for future working conditions.
- Enhance existing and develop new learning methods to achieve expected competences.
- Develop a bilateral short-term study program for young academics and professionals.
- Organize a public conference to increase the attention on challenges in futures working conditions including external key speakers.
Direct and indirect target groups
Direct: Teaching staff at Klaipeda University and University of Applied Sciences Landshut, postgraduate students; leaders of private companies and public institutions (42 persons).
Indirect: Public, Higher Education institutes in Baltic Countries and in Germany, Students (248 persons).