Duration of the project
01.02.2020. - 15.10.2020.
Countries and institutions involved in the project
Asoc. prof. Dr. Daiva Labanauskaite
The project goal is to develop a short-term program for young academics and professionals helping to strengthen their skills. The project can be considered as a multi-disciplinary approach involving disciplines in social sciences, economics, business, ethics, information technology, law and others.
Main activities and venues
- Analysis of the digitalization strategies in the Baltic countries and Germany. Define the actual status of the transformation process in private and public sector.
- Research and analysis the required competencies for future working conditions.
- Enhance existing and develop new learning methods to achieve expected competences.
- Develop a bilateral short-term study program for young academics and professionals.
- Organize a public conference to increase the attention on challenges in futures working conditions including external key speakers.
20th – 21th of April 2020 workshop in Klaipeda / Lithuania “Demanded digital and entrepreneurial competences for the future labour market”, Speakers: A. Kumpf, J. Benson, S. M. Koller, F. Dobmann, assoc. prof. dr. E. Župerkienė, assoc. prof. dr. D. Labanauskaitė and other.
7th of October 2020 public conference in Landshut / Germany “Digital and Entrepreneurship – Future Trend in Government and in Industry”. Speakers: A. Kumpf, assoc. prof. dr. E. Župerkienė, assoc. prof. dr. D. Labanauskaitė and other.
Direct and indirect target groups
Direct: Teaching staff at Klaipeda University and University of Applied Sciences Landshut, postgraduate students; leaders of private companies and public institutions
Indirect: Public, Higher Education institutes in Baltic Countries and in Germany, Students