The Baltic-German University Liaison Office announces the project competition 2013
The Office welcoms cooperation proposals from academic and science institutions in the Baltic States, that would like to invite guest lecturers from Germany or implement other creative ideas to promote academic cooperation between the Baltic States and Germany.
Conditions of participation:
- The applicant must represent an institution of higher education or research, that works in Estonia, Latvia and/or Lithuania;
- A cooperation partner (or several partners), who represents an institution of higher education or research in Germany, must be involved in the project;
- The project must promote the quality of higher education and the development of science in Estonia, Latvia and/or Lithuania and must strengthen the scientific cooperation with Germany;
- The project must be implemented in the time period from July 1 to December 15, 2012;
- It is advisable to require not more than 5000 EUR for one project. Only if the project is of very high quality and good motivation is provided, a higher sum can be allocated;
- The applicant must consider a principle, that for one and the same activity funding from several funding sources could not be used.
PROJECT GUIDELINES 2013 IN GERMAN
Documents to be submitted:
1. Project application form, in which
- the concept of the project, its goals and strategies to accomplish these goals, as well as the project’s sustainability must be thoroughly characterized.
- the strategy of target group involvement, advertising and publicity activities is characterized.
Project application form in German
Project application form in Latvian
2. A detailed financial plan, in which the planned project expenses are included.
Financing plan in German
Financing plan in Latvian
3. Cooperation confirmation from the German partner.
- The project application form and the financial plan must be signed by the project manager. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
- If the applicant of the project is an organization from Latvia the project application must be submitted both in German and in Latvian. If the applicant of the project is an institution from Estonia or Lithuania, the application must be submitted only in German.
- The project application documents must be sent by E-Mail (until 15. October 2012 or 15. March 2013, 23:59) and submitted personally by bringing to the Baltic-German University Liaison Office until 15. October 2012 or 15. March 2013 or sent by post. If sent by post submissions must be postmarked no later than the date of the deadline.
Baltic-German University Liaison Office
Kaļķu iela 1 - 404
Riga, LV - 1658
Information and consultations:
In case of questions, please contact the Baltic-German Liaison Office:
Phone: + 371 67286033