Tasks of translator
- Translate various organization documents (correspondence, information materials, such as invitations, press releases, speeches, newsletters, annual reports, etc.):
from German (and/or English) to Latvian and/or Estonian and Lithuanian
from Latvian to German (and/or English, Estonian, Lithuanian)
A professional working environment, exciting, responsible, and dynamic work in an international organization. Pleasant work climate in a young, motivated team. An insight into a multilateral organization, which makes an effort in intercultural exchange and scientific cooperation between the Baltic States and Germany. The workplace in the beautiful Old Riga with a view to river Daugava. The possibility to improve language skills in German and Latvian language and last but not least support in finding accommodation.
- Very good knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of German, Latvian and/or Estonian or rather Lithuanian is not obligatory, but advantageous;
- Knowledge of MS-Office;
- Interest in the Baltic States and the Baltic-German cooperation;
- Open-mindedness and team spirit.
If you are interested in an internship in our office, please send your CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.