15. April, 10.00 - 17.00
Tallinn University, Room M649, Narva rd 25, Tallinn, Estonia
Seminar “Aspects of Multilingualism in the 17th Century”
The guest lecture “Multilingualism in the 17th-century Europe” by prof. Dr. Helmut Glück (Otto-Friedrich-University Bamberg) and guest lecture “Nobility, merchant class and multilingualism in the 17th-century Europe” by prof. Dr. Mark Häberlein (Otto-Friedrich-University Bamberg).
Prof. Dr. Glück - CV and Abstract
Prof. Dr. Häberlein - CV and Abstract
In the event take part referents from Estonia:
- Kristi Viiding (University of Tartu);
- Aivar Põldvee (Tallinn University);
-Marin Jänes (Tallinn University and Estonian Academy of Sciences);
- Inna Jürjo (Tallinn University);
- Kaidi Kriisa (University of Tartu);
- Anna Verschik (Tallinn University);
- Szilard Tibor Toth (University of Tartu, Narva College);
- Aigi Heero (Tallinn University).
Program of the seminar (in German)
The event is organized in cooperation with the Tallinn University and the Under and Tuglas Literature Centre of the Estonian Academy of Sciences and is part of the “German Spring 2019” taking place in Estonia.